Saturday, April 24, 2021

Narrative essay on a memorable journey

Narrative essay on a memorable journey

narrative essay on a memorable journey

Life is a continuous journey. Some journeys are short and some long. Some journeys are sweet and pleasant while some are sour. Some journeys are too memorable to be erased by the sands of time. I had one such experience. The memory of this journey continues to flicker, on and on, in my mind even after several years Narrative Essay Memorable Journey. And last but not least, I improved my language skills just by being there trying to ‘survive’, as I said before. All these reasons proved that my experience in Cambridge, England was a unique one, and a journey that I will always treasured in my heart. That is why I considered it as a memorable journey 6/2/ · Essay on A Memorable Journey by Train ( Words) Last year, I went to Multan by train during the summer vacation. I greatly enjoyed this railway journey as I gained some valuable experiences during it. A classmate of mine and I were traveling together to Multan. The train started from Lahore at 8 on a June morning



Short Paragraph on My Most Memorable Journey ( Words)



A Memorable Journey — Short Story with Moral Lesson. I was travelling in a Mercedes-Benz. Yes, it was for the first time. My son was with me. I was wearing the overcoat which he had bought from U. and had gifted me, and which I had never worn so far. All narrative essay on a memorable journey them were wealthy and important looking, just like my son. They followed us in big cars.


It was a long ride. I recollected the days I took my son there on my scooter. I dropped him at the gate. He used to walk just inside the gates and wave at me.


Sometimes when I came early from work, I used to bring him back. Narrative essay on a memorable journey day my scooter came, narrative essay on a memorable journey, Kenny was jumping with joy. He sat on it, made a show as if he was riding it and asked me a hundred times when I would take him for a ride on it.


Though I had the licence, I was not so sure of my ability to ride well and if I could take Kenny and ride. I did not have that much of practice, narrative essay on a memorable journey. When I explained it to him, he showed his disappointment by sitting in a corner, sulking.


His mother had to use all her powers of pacifying to get him in the right mood that day. Just like the time that Kenny grew up gained unbelievable momentum, in fast forward, our vehicle was gaining speed. We were nearing our destination. I had retired and Nancy was not with me. She had left me in loneliness when Kenny was in the United States. He in his final steps of completing his M.


I did not tell him that Nancy had breathed her last when he was receiving his degree. I could not inform him over the phone and just waited for him to come. I had thought that Kenny would be inconsolable at the loss of his mother, narrative essay on a memorable journey. He did feel sorry and was cross that I did not inform him over the phone. But then he had married Priya who had been his fellow research student, just before he came to India and Priya filled up the vacuum created by Nancy.


It was during that visithe had gifted me that grey overcoat. I told him I had no narrative essay on a memorable journey for it as our place was quite warm. He said it would come in useful sometime or the other.


So I kept it. Kenny and Priya left for the States, with pressing invitations extended to me to visit them. We had reached the church gates.


Last time I was here with Kenny when he was about to leave for U. Nancy was with us, then. Just as this day, there was a group around us that day also.


Now all were quiet, or talked in whispers. Then all were noisy and congratulating Kenny. I could feel the jerk and movement when they carried my coffin and placed it inside the church. I felt warm and cosy inside the coat. After the prayers were over I was carried to the graveyard, the last part of my journey, for my burial. I was happy in a way that my boring life had come to an end, with one last memorable journey with my son. Home About Us Contact Us FAQ Testimonials.


Terms of Service Privacy Policy Contact Us. How To Write short story Change name Change password Add profile image. Story Contests Love Letter Contest Creative Writing Story from Picture Love Story Contest. Hindi Hindi Story Hindi Poetry Hindi Article Write in Hindi. Contact Us.




Paragraph on\

, time: 1:54





A Memorable Journey by Train - Short Essays - The College Study


narrative essay on a memorable journey

The whirlwind of emotions and feelings swept over my mind: this is completely another world, with its climate, people, food, traditions, and customs that charm and dip you in the extraordinary atmosphere of calmness and composure. I remember it now with freshness and understand that it was the best journey A Memorable Journey – Short Story with Moral Lesson. I was travelling in a Mercedes-Benz. Yes, it was for the first time. My son was with me. I was wearing the overcoat which he had bought from U.S. and had gifted me, and which I had never worn so far 8/24/ · Essay on A Memorable Journey My first day of the trip contained making sure we had the everything we needed packed in our bags. We reached at the International Airport at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of purpose for accounting masters

Statement of purpose for accounting masters 5/30/ · The following is a sample Statement of Purpose, SOP for Accounting Majors; however, you ...